Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JETS!
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@1VikesFan said:
I really hope they get Tomlinson and Evans back. Not sure if Dantzler can return yet or not. Darrisaw would be nice too.
That's the thing. We should be much healthier for this game. Dantzler won't be back, but Darrisaw, Tomlinson and Evans should be. 

Healthy or not though, this will be a tough one. One thing to keep in mind is that "new" QBs tend to look pretty good their first time out with no film on them. Then they sorta come back down to earth. The Vikings now have film on White. 
Za'Darius has been playing on one leg for a while now too. Getting him back and better for the stretch run and post season is huge. 

@1VikesFan said:
I really hope they get Tomlinson and Evans back. Not sure if Dantzler can return yet or not. Darrisaw would be nice too.
That's the thing. We should be much healthier for this game. Dantzler won't be back, but Darrisaw, Tomlinson and Evans should be. 

Healthy or not though, this will be a tough one. One thing to keep in mind is that "new" QBs tend to look pretty good their first time out with no film on them. Then they sorta come back down to earth. The Vikings now have film on White. 
Exactly.  I'm also glad this coming week isn't White's first start.  Now we have a chance to see what that offense looks like with him vs what it was with Wilson under center.

Hopefully we can force him into some mistakes and finish off this home stand with another win.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@MaroonBells said:
@1VikesFan said:

Exactly.  I'm also glad this coming week isn't White's first start.  Now we have a chance to see what that offense looks like with him vs what it was with Wilson under center.

Hopefully we can force him into some mistakes and finish off this home stand with another win.
I keep hoping for that confusion we were all promised when Donatell took over. His defenses are supposed to have an "illusion of complexity" that can be confusing for QBs. But not many QBs have been confused by it. 

@Wetlander said:
@MaroonBells said:
@1VikesFan said:

I keep hoping for that confusion we were all promised when Donatell took over. His defenses are supposed to have an "illusion of complexity" that can be confusing for QBs. But not many QBs have been confused by it. 
I think it is because we don't have all the players yet. The defense was actually playing pretty good when Danztler and Tomlinson were healthy.  Since they've been out, the defense has taken a step back again.  Hopefully we'll get them back shortly and continue to build up the defense next year.