Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheese Free
My daughter was home watching the black sunday debacle and asked why they dont show Syd on the broadcasts anymore.   Did he piss of somebody or is he not at the games any more?  I suspect it had something to do with travel restrictions due to covid crap, but really didnt know and hadnt heard.  We used to tailgate with their group from time to time when the kids were little and they really got a kick out of seeing him pre game and then seeing him on the jumbotron, or on TV when we werent at the game.  Anybody know whats up with Syd and his apparent absence from the games?

which sid?

I know he used to be in the Winnipeg area so it was an easier drive to the games. He's living in British Columbia now...so a lot more expensive to get to the games...along with Covid nonsense crossing the border.

Haven't heard anything otherwise.  I checked his facebook and he posted an image of Jefferson's catch from the Buffalo game...so still alive and kicking.  Don't know much more than that.

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
which sid?
[Image: viking_fan.jpg]

This help?  Started the Viking World Order

Quote: @"badgervike" said:
I know he used to be in the Winnipeg area so it was an easier drive to the games. He's living in British Columbia now...so a lot more expensive to get to the games...along with Covid nonsense crossing the border.

Haven't heard anything otherwise.  I checked his facebook and he posted an image of Jefferson's catch from the Buffalo game...so still alive and kicking.  Don't know much more than that.
You should ask him if you follow him on FB. I would but I don't have a FB account.