Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diggs A Steal Of 2015 Class

Diggs already admitted earlier this off-season that he needs to take care of his body better. He said soft tissue injuries are avoidable and it is something he is going to address with his training this year.

It's exciting to think about what a healthy, explosive Stefon Diggs would look like for an entire season...  90+ catches, 1,100+ yards, and 5-7 TDs... ?  I hope we get to see it.

I'll take anything we can get out of Treadwell. I know he's improving according to coaches, from last year, but I'm not convinced he's any kind of performer on the field in the NFL. 

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
Diggs already admitted earlier this off-season that he needs to take care of his body better. He said soft tissue injuries are avoidable and it is something he is going to address with his training this year.

It's exciting to think about what a healthy, explosive Stefon Diggs would look like for an entire season...  90+ catches, 1,100+ yards, and 5-7 TDs... ?  I hope we get to see it.
Honestly, he stays healthy...those numbers could be light...

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I'll take anything we can get out of Treadwell. I know he's improving according to coaches, from last year, but I'm not convinced he's any kind of performer on the field in the NFL. 
Color me cautiously optimistic...looked like a different player in shells...let's see what happens when the pads go on...