Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JJ >Diggs
that is all 

x 1,000,000

Both excellent, give JJ a slight bump over Diggs

JJ has a chance to be the best ever. Diggs probably wont be a top 25 by the time he’s done. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
JJ has a chance to be the best ever. Diggs probably wont be a top 25 by the time he’s done. 
JJ might end up being the best ever. Diggs is definitely no slouch though. 

His one handed catch was amazing...then JJ topped it. 

JJ and Cousins have a great connection, would hate to lose an established QB for a highly drafted QB, gotta pay em even if seems too high.  Gonna need to lock in JJ too, tough work for the FO!

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
JJ and Cousins have a great connection, would hate to lose an established QB for a highly drafted QB, gotta pay em even if seems too high.  Gonna need to lock in JJ too, tough work for the FO!
I love the connection, but JJ needs a guy who can be mobile extend plays and find more opportunities.  Kirk has made me a huge fan this year, if he had Rodgers like mobility, I'd want him until he retires.

Mobile QBs in the today's game are such wild cards

Both JJ and Diggs put on a complete show today, amazing they were at their best in the games biggest moments, two of the most amazing catches you will ever see and in the most clutch moments.  They are both great and two of the best in the league, it was a real treat for NFL fans to watch.