Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colts in full panic mode?
Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"greediron" said:
Wasn't Reich the one that played games with them after being hired?  Or acting like he was having second thoughts after agreeing to the job?
I think that was McDaniel the Raiders new horrible coach Smile
You are correct.  McDaniels backed out and then they hired Reich.

Now it looks like the Colts are starting to get some heat with the thinking that giving Saturday the interim tag they are able to get around the Rooney Rule if they remove the interim tag after the season.

Is Irsay back on the drugs?

It's karma for what they did to Luck.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
This cracks me up 

https://twitter.com/coltsmilitia_/status...7YUbQICauQ&s=19
Man, that would even make Mike Zimmer blush...  Didn't think Peyton had that in him.  Lol

It's karma for what they did to Luck.
I Don't know the background on what they did to Luck?  

Looking forward to Saturday on Sundays…!? Interesting hire…  Wink B)  

Their presser was absolutely ridiculous. Irsay was saying he was glad that Saturday doesn't have experience and that he hasn't learned the fear that's in this league. Saturday said he asked Irsay why am I a candidate for this.

More from Saturday 
"Here’s the great part about my [football] career, I came in, nobody expected anything,” Saturday said. “Now I’m here, nobody expects anything.
“If it goes well, hopefully it’ll go extremely well. But I have no preconceived notion that I’m going to be some spectacular anything. I know I’ve got to work hard. I’m auditioning not only for this one but 31 others in this game. And make no mistake, man, the job is to win."

Their presser was absolutely ridiculous. Irsay was saying he was glad that Saturday doesn't have experience and that he hasn't learned the fear that's in this league. Saturday said he asked Irsay why am I a candidate for this.

More from Saturday 
"Here’s the great part about my [football] career, I came in, nobody expected anything,” Saturday said. “Now I’m here, nobody expects anything.
“If it goes well, hopefully it’ll go extremely well. But I have no preconceived notion that I’m going to be some spectacular anything. I know I’ve got to work hard. I’m auditioning not only for this one but 31 others in this game. And make no mistake, man, the job is to win."
I love it when owners of other teams can't keep their hands off! 

Title should be "Colts in full QB Tank mode"