Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Game - Blocking Cook TD and Kirk Almost Sacked In The End Zone (Film)
Film breakdown starts at 31:16

thanks.

Nice.  Thanks for the noting the film time too.

Interesting to see Bradbury do well on that stunt and almost safety.  He slowed 2 guys down enough to get Kirk time to dump it off.

I also found it interesting the Ed Ingram screwed up on the "almost sack" but yet without his "block" for Cook, I think Cook gets tackled.  I believe Boone points out how important Ed's jam of the Dolphin was.

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
I also found it interesting the Ed Ingram screwed up on the "almost sack" but yet without his "block" for Cook, I think Cook gets tackled.  I believe Boone points out how important Ed's jam of the Dolphin was.
Yeah that was a pretty good and important block.  Ed handles the run game well, but still is a tick slow in pass pro.

The other thing on that TD run by Dalvin.  Boone chides Bradbury for not blocking the backside LB.  But if you notice, he did get up to the second level, the LB just decided to run around the block and therefore took himself out of the play.  He almost was there, but since he was behind the play, Bradbury forcing him there actually was critical to the play as well.