Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murray trade to Arizona
Quote: @"Bolstad79" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikes45" said:
He is RB depth, nothing more.
he was slated to be our starter until we lucked into Cook.  probably not to many teams with the RB depth that we have.  maybe the Saints.
We also wanted Lacy before we wanted Murray, and Oakland let him walk for very little. 
we had Lacy in,  but we dont know how much he was offered to sign here vs what the squawks gave him.  just because he was here first doesnt mean we would have valued him more than LM,  it sometimes about who will visit when,  not getting your first choice in first and then working down from there.

we are paying LM a tad over 4  million per this year with team options for the next 2 years at roughly 5 million for the 3 year Avg.   hardly chump change and oakland has 2 others that they are happy with as well as some other areas that were more pressing for their money.(like locking down their franchise QB)

but if you want to think he is shit... go right ahead,  if you want to think that AD is still the weapon he once was,  go right ahead.   

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Bolstad79" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikes45" said:
he was slated to be our starter until we lucked into Cook.  probably not to many teams with the RB depth that we have.  maybe the Saints.
We also wanted Lacy before we wanted Murray, and Oakland let him walk for very little. 
we had Lacy in,  but we dont know how much he was offered to sign here vs what the squawks gave him.  just because he was here first doesnt mean we would have valued him more than LM,  it sometimes about who will visit when,  not getting your first choice in first and then working down from there.

we are paying LM a tad over 4  million per this year with team options for the next 2 years at roughly 5 million for the 3 year Avg.   hardly chump change and oakland has 2 others that they are happy with as well as some other areas that were more pressing for their money.(like locking down their franchise QB)

but if you want to think he is shit... go right ahead,  if you want to think that AD is still the weapon he once was,  go right ahead.   
Please show me where I said AD was the weapon he once was, go right ahead.

Also show me where I say Murray is shit!!!

Oakland has plenty of cap space had they wanted to keep Murray.

Quote: @"Bolstad79" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Bolstad79" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikes45" said:

Please show me where I said AD was the weapon he once was, go right ahead.
I never said you said it... you just seem to think his value is higher than most other people do,  and in the process are shorting Murray to support your position.