Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Questions
I also watched all 4 losses  but years ago I changed my goal of winning a SB to just getting there. I've noticed that the NFC Champion gets a very nice trophy and we need to get there before the Lions because every other team in the NFC has been there since our last appearance except for the Lions.

Quote: @"FLVike" said:
I also watched all 4 losses  but years ago I changed my goal of winning a SB to just getting there. I've noticed that the NFC Champion gets a very nice trophy and we need to get there before the Lions because every other team in the NFC has been there since our last appearance except for the Lions.

Ouch.  Stop hurting me. 

Make it, fan since 87.  Have seen 5 NFCCG debacles and whole bunch of teams that were 1 win from a potential deep run.

Make it and let's see what happens.

I'm with AGR. I see it as a quality of life thing. I love being the fan of one football team. It makes Sundays so much fun. It makes the draft so much fun. I see the Super Bowl as just icing on the cake. I'm not one of those "one before I die" people. Win or lose, playing in a Super Bowl would be fun. If we win, great, even more fun. Sure would exorcise a lot of demons. But if we don't, I'm over it in a week and it's on to the draft and next season. 

Ive seen 3 of the 4 SB losses...

I'd be happy with 1 Lombardi before they put me in the ground.