Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activist Runs On Field And Now Claims Assault
Apparently the guy who ran on tbe field and was knocked down by the Rams has filed assault charges with the police.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/oct/05/bobby-wagner-protester-tackle-la-rams-nfl-video

Yeah, much ado about nothing. The second that dude steps on to the field, he's basically giving up a lot of civil rights. 

Imagine that. He ran onto a football field during a game and got tackled. I don't care what the cause is. It's assumption of risk while engaged in an illegal activity. How did he smuggle in a smoke grenade?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Yeah, much ado about nothing. The second that dude steps on to the field, he's basically giving up a lot of civil rights. 
But he did manage to tell the world he is a dumb ass.

Probably what he wanted in the first place.

The security guard that blew out a knee should bring suit against this guy.

Dumbass runs on field and doesn't want to be considered a dumbass. Fixed it for you.

Dumbasses gotta dumbass 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Dumbass runs on field and doesn't want to be considered a dumbass. Fixed it for you.

Dumbasses gotta dumbass 
Got dumped on his dumb ass...  Smile

I am trying to think of what would happen and what justification for use of force would look like if someone decided to run into my place of business like that. Or if it were a school. I wonder if he will even get a lawyer to take his case.