Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think Michael Thomas being out is huge...
He usually kicks our ass. 

I think you are thinking of Kamara,   thats the ass kicking i think of when I think the saints.

Besides you said you weren't afraid of Dalton,   if the QB isn't a concern why would a WR be one?  :p

Yes, Thomass is a huge security blanket for any QB

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
I think you are thinking of Kamara,   thats the ass kicking i think of when I think the saints.

Besides you said you weren't afraid of Dalton,   if the QB isn't a concern why would a WR be one?  :p
Kamara and his 6 rushing TDs...the Vikings best tighten up their run defense...

I love their rookie receiver Olave, but he's still a rookie. Jarvis Landry is just a guy now. The big surprise has been Kamara. In one game against us, he scored 6 TDs. He has 0 on the year. He's nursing a rib injury too, so I doubt we see him as much as we normally would. 

Oddly, the player to worry about might be that stupid QB/TE/RB guy. Taysom Hill? I can see him driving us batty. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I love their rookie receiver Olave, but he's still a rookie. Jarvis Landry is just a guy now. The big surprise has been Kamara. In one game against us, he scored 6 TDs. He has 0 on the year. He's nursing a rib injury too, so I doubt we see him as much as we normally would. 

Oddly, the player to worry about might be that stupid QB/TE/RB guy. Taysom Hill? I can see him driving us batty. 
Olave would have worried me the most if Jamies played since he has speed to burn and I don't think Peterson or Dantzler can keep up.  But Dalton has no arm left so hopefully we don't get beat deep by this guy.

Hill hasnt been used much but I could see that changing with Dalton as the starter.  He'll probably get more wild cat opportunities.  Vikings better be prepared for anything.