Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 QB Class

Yeah, Van Dyke even got benched for a few quarters. But I still like that kid a lot. I don't see how Minnesota will get a sniff of the top 3 unless they have a real shitty year. 

Outside of the top 3, I still really like Tyler Van Dyke.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Yeah, Van Dyke even got benched for a few quarters. But I still like that kid a lot. I don't see how Minnesota will get a sniff of the top 3 unless they have a real shitty year. 

Van Dyke could benefit by returning to school for his senior season. Agree on the top 3.

I really like Richardson & Hooker. As of today, both should be available in the middle of Round #1. Hooker is a senior. Unsure about Richardson.

Quote: @"Knucklehead" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Van Dyke could benefit by returning to school for his senior season. Agree on the top 3.

I really like Richardson & Hooker. As of today, both should be available in the middle of Round #1. Hooker is a senior. Unsure about Richardson.
Nice thing about Hendon other than the obvious? He's a low INT guy his whole college career.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
https://twitter.com/McShay13/status/1574...55138?s=20&t=y4fmYhUx6RaIMd3bGs_KuQ

If you're going to have the last name Hooker you've got to go to Cleveland to back up Mr happy ending don't you?

Need is maybe too strong a word but the Vikings should be strongly, STRONGLY considering taking one of these guys. I hope they pick a good one. Trade up is fine by me that just really ups the stakes. The Trey Lance trade isn't looking great right now for the Niners but guys like Herbert, Allen, Lawrence are essentially untradable for any price because of their value. They are only available in the draft so the Vikings gotta try. Would be amazing to have a guy like those ones in purple (and not Ravens purple).

Those poor lads are going to end up with the Texans and probably the Bears or Seahawks.  Welcome to the NFL, boys.

I really like the Fresno State kid and KJ Jefferson from Arkansas outside of those top guys. Just looking at our roster deficiencies now, if we don't grab a QBOTF then I think defensive line has to be a priority. 

It all will come down to if we extend Cousins again, if not, then we will have no choice, but to be aggressive and try to move up in the 1st round.