Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What could the Aint's extract from The Cardinals about now?
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Or the Giants...
The Giants are the team I thought AD would end up with during FA, was surprised they went into the season with the mess they had.

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
Why not the Vikings trading L. Murray?  Bring back Asiata for short yardage situations and extract a draft pick for Murray -- Murray will not be around next year anyways.
because you still have to play this year.  want a mutiny in the locker room by the vets?  start trading pieces of this years team for future picks.   you may not think this team is built to win now,  but for guys like Brob, Newman, and a few others that are on short term deals or non guaranteed future deals,  this year is always a win now year.

Cook has a bit of a history of getting dinged,  McKinnon has proven that he isnt a feature back,  so do you want Asiata making starts late in the year when the team could be in playoff contention?  I dont.  ( I loved Asiata when he ran like a dump truck with his shoulders square and low, but far to often he thought he was a nimble back and completely sucked trying to make people miss instead of running their asses over.)

If we did lose Murray, and needed a back to take snaps,  I would use CJ Ham before bringing Asiata back.