Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL sloppy shit show
Wow. Garbage football league wide so far. lol.

blame the pre-season???

Came here to make this post. lol

What a shit show. Hopefully the fact that our offense has remained constant we wont come out flat. 

The D’s are also sloppy. 

Yep, quite a bad start to the season 

Blame the NFL for their decision to add a regular season game and shorten the preseason. Teams used to play starters some to get that timing on the field down.

Yeah it's going to take a couple of weeks to get in rhythm.

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
Blame the NFL for their decision to add a regular season game and shorten the preseason. Teams used to play starters some to get that timing on the field down.
It was trending towards starters not playing even before the change. I think teams are willing to come out slow vs screw their seasons when they dont even count. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Riphawkins" said:
It was trending towards starters not playing even before the change. I think teams are willing to come out slow vs screw their seasons when they dont even count. 
Agreed. And I think its the right call. But man were the first halves of the early games garbage. It got better.