Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 Vikings Hype Video

I think I'm too old for hype videos, lol. 

Meh. Too much seafaring Vikings, not enough of the football kind. Too much history and steam-breathing Vikings and not enough clips of what makes this team special. JJ, Dalvin, Danielle, etc. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:

I think I'm too old for hype videos, lol. 
I think it's safe to assume we're not the target mkt on this one...

Way too much character development, not enough story or plot to carry it through.  Give it a 2.5

The entire video is one big hot mess.  It is just all over the place, I don't get the need for starting with all the Zimmer and RS videos, isn't the point of a 2022 video to focus on 2022.  The piece with KOC telling everyone about communication seems like an unnecessary shot at the previous regime.  Also all of the video of previous teams seems over the top.  I agree with the comments here, not enough focus on the players who make up the nucleus of this team, keep it simple!

Quote: @JR44 said:
The entire video is one big hot mess.  It is just all over the place, I don't get the need for starting with all the Zimmer and RS videos, isn't the point of a 2022 video to focus on 2022.  The piece with KOC telling everyone about communication seems like an unnecessary shot at the previous regime.  Also all of the video of previous teams seems over the top.  I agree with the comments here, not enough focus on the players who make up the nucleus of this team, keep it simple!
As someone who has dealt with corporate image pieces, this one smacks of interns let loose in the archives. Don't know how this one made it past first review. 

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
@JR44 said:
As someone who has dealt with corporate image pieces, this one smacks of interns let loose in the archives. Don't know how this one made it past first review. 
This isn't an official Minnesota Vikings video.....just some random dude.

@mgobluevikes said:
@JR44 said:
My bad...explains a lot.

@mgobluevikes said:
@JR44 said:
Well now I feel bad. For fan-made, it's actually pretty good. I guess that also explains the lack of current highlights...licensing. The Vikings marketing professionals will do a much better job. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@JR44 said:
Well now I feel bad. For fan-made, it's actually pretty good. I guess that also explains the lack of current highlights...licensing. The Vikings marketing professionals will do a much better job. 
The dude pirated licensed footage. Just not effectively.