Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OTA's: Puppies and Unicorns
Quote: @Kentis said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@comet52 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Havoc1649 said:
You guys crack me up! You’re so obsessed with your idea of who Cousins is, that you fail to realize that flexibility for him means HE sets exactly what HE wants. He sets the structure. So if you believe he’s a guy who needs structure and things just so, there’s no better setup than one that allows him to do exactly that. How on earth you can turn that fact into making it more difficult for Cousins is beyond me. 
kirk can make pre snap adjustments,  but after the snap the receivers can make more adjustments on the fly,  which will lead to more throws like he made to the bears centerfielder in the december game.  if the receivers are able to make their own adjustments as AT stated,  it stands to reason that they will not always be on the same page and it will lead to issues at times....which will make KCs head hurt.
You know thinking about this some more, I could envision a scenario where KOC gets Kirk to buy in to the idea of more off-script stuff, and Kirk ends up floundering with it because he just can't process that way--he never has.   A receiver downfield turning left when Kirk expects him to turn right disrupts everything. 

So after a bad start, say, 2-6 out of the gate, KOC relents and puts everything back in Kirk-scheduleville  and they salvage a 7-8 win season.  I could see it happening.
IIRC our schedule isn't that tough next year so I doubt we start 2 and 6,  however I could easily see a 500 season as the players try to learn new systems on both sides of the ball.

You predicting a tie game this season Jimmy…?  Wink B) :p  
I dont count games played in other countries.   :p