Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diggs extension

NFL Network had it at 4 years for $96M. That seems a little low for Diggs. I thought he would insist that he is in the same tier as Davonte Adams and Tyreek Hill.  What will DK get when he gets extended? 

I though it was 4 years for $104 mil. with $70 mil. guaranteed.  The guaranteed money is the thing you got to look at.

What a 5th rounder!! 

Smart move by the Bills - I think. 

how many deals better than his before he starts tweeting cute little nothings again though?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
how many deals better than his before he starts tweeting cute little nothings again though?
Or when he gets in his feelings once JJ's extension is announced and he's jealous of how much he's getting. 

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Or when he gets in his feelings once JJ's extension is announced and he's jealous of how much he's getting. 

Jefferson's contract is going to be painful. 

That is a lot of money for 7 yards.

One of the few trades that worked out great for both teams. I have no ill will towards Diggs (except when he winked at my GF when she was yelling his name). He was a great player for us and gave us a memory of a lifetime.

Good for him.