Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'98 Vikes vs Pack on NFL Network Now!
Everybody knew about Randy after this one. B)

one of my favorite Viking games.

I think this game and the two playoff games against the Saints and 49ers in '87 are probably my three favorite Vikings games of all time. Dallas on Thanksgiving in '98 is up there too. 

The '09 Favre game returning to face GB ranks up there with me too.
Man I had almost forgotten how effortlessly Randall Cunningham could throw such a beautiful deep pass.  It was fun watching him perfectly launching it up and letting Jake, CC and Moss fight for the ball.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I think this game and the two playoff games against the Saints and 49ers in '87 are probably my three favorite Vikings games of all time. Dallas on Thanksgiving in '98 is up there too. 
Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
The '09 Favre game returning to face GB ranks up there with me too.
Man I had almost forgotten how effortlessly Randall Cunningham could throw such a beautiful deep pass.  It was fun watching him perfectly launching it up and letting Jake, CC and Moss fight for the ball.
Those are all very good examples that resonate with me too...I was at that Favre vs Pack game @ Metrodome - crazy night. 

I would also personally rank the Favre/Vikings vs Cowboys playoff game @ Metrodome in 09 as a great one too.