Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Davis starting RG

Love that Jesse hasn't committed a penalty at RG in three seasons.

I would imagine the Davises will compete for the RG position. Hopefully Wyatt gets his head out of his ass and wins that job, but it's good to have a fall back that the OL coaches seem to like.

I think Udoh should go back to tackle. Not a terrible swing tackle to have as depth behind Darrisaw and O'Neill. Brandel might figure in at one of those positions too. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Love that Jesse hasn't committed a penalty at RG in three seasons.

I would imagine the Davises will compete for the RG position. Hopefully Wyatt gets his head out of his ass and wins that job, but it's good to have a fall back that the OL coaches seem to like.

I think Udoh should go back to tackle. Not a terrible swing tackle to have as depth behind Darrisaw and O'Neill. Brandel might figure in at one of those positions too. 
Agreed. Oli is an upgrade over Hill at swing, infact he is probably a better T than G. 

one thing i like about Oli, is that despite killing drives with holding, he didnt let his guy crush Kirk much. Caviar in a crap sandwich but if he improves his holding technique we still may have something