Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It has.....returned
This guy should be carrying a negative cap figure, allowing the team to sign an actual player…  Confused 

Quote: @Kentis said:
This guy should be carrying a negative cap figure, allowing the team to sign an actual player…  Confused 
Exactly! Being Cousins' caddy shouldn't warrant a roster spot.

They could have let this guy sit at home and signed him if needed during the season.  Every team had a chance and passed on signing him after getting cut from Seattle.  But good ole Rick couldn't pass up the chance to resign him.  Somewhere Dakota Dozier is smiling knowing the phone may ring any day.

I'm ok with the signing as long as they make him do some extra duty to earn that cash.  I'd suggest punt team gunner.

As for the "why" of bringing him back, Rick left a copy of his unpublished manuscript entitled "How to be an NFL General Manager" in his desk and I think Kwesi found it.

This situation is starting to have a movie feel to it but im not sure which one.

1. Jerry McGuire ( you complete me )
2. Brokeback mountain
3. Of mice and men
4. Dumb and dumber

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
This situation is starting to have a movie feel to it but im not sure which one.

2. Brokeback mountain
3. Of mice and men
4. Dumb and dumber
Definetly 2 - Brokeback mountain - the story of two men (Kwesi) and KOC starting on a new venture....oh never mind

Quote: @minny65 said:
@JimmyinSD said:

2. Brokeback mountain
3. Of mice and men
4. Dumb and dumber
Definetly 2 - Brokeback mountain - the story of two men (Kwesi) and KOC starting on a new venture....oh never mind
I was referencing the relationship between Cousins and Mannion, but yours might work eventually.  After the last shit show it would be nice to see what a GM and HC that liked each other could accomplish.

If Mond doesn't emerge as the #2 QB coming out of camp, he'll have flamed out under both regimes & will be a totally wasted pick.