Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refs giving GB the game
the refs were sad

Same ol GB officiating. 

It's that kind of shit that will end up driving fans away.  At least it's getting called out by the announcers now.

When Troy Aikman starts calling out the refs against the Packers is when you know shit just got real lol

I love that Pete Carroll asked Erin Andrews to get Troy & Joe's thoughts on it...

This is why I'm down on the NFL in general, not just the Vikings. If we're going to have football's version of professional wrestling then it's just a monumental waste of time and I know I can find something better to do on my Sundays than that.

If any Packers fan can get up this morning and say they won that game honestly they are delusional.

The league is going to make sure that certain favored teams with fan bases who spend lots o' money on them will be the teams who win, no matter what, and to hell with the rest of the league. Why watch football if you already know at the beginning of the season that you'll be seeing the Packers, Cowboys, Patriots, Seahawks (this was only 1 game that they had to sacrifice and the league will make sure the 12s get their playoff spot), Steelers, and Broncos all playing for the SB?

People talk about the refs being biased towards certain teams. It's not the refs. It's the league. The league employs the refs and the owners of the big market teams I mentioned above will make sure their team gets in the playoffs.

It was pretty sickening. I mean, I understand that it's usually the retaliation that gets flagged, but holy cow, can we get a review on plays that call for a player ejection?

As for the no call on the PI that would have put the Seahawks on the 1? No fucking excuse. Just a terrible no call, that for some reason the Pack get over and over in their favor.

Yeah, if the NFL is going to be that biased in the refereeing then there isn't much point in watching the games.