Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News - Change The Name Now!

[Image: 5k4jxv8kbbzd.gif]

"The group said that the name “makes light of using tight harnesses to exploit horses for labor.”
But isn't that exactly what we did? And aren't you enjoying the very life you have, because of that?
Besides, the collar is just a collar. The harness is what was attached to it. And it had to be tight to allow the horses to pull the plow or wagon. It's no shame. Those horses were well fed and well cared for on a daily basis. They were crucial to the success of the farm.

Can I still say she has a Horse-Face and who is going to defend jackasses like me?

There's your horse face [Image: tc1de90rmfmt.jpg]

Wait? Thats not the onion?

You have to wonder do groups like PETA have conferences to discuss things to keep them relevant.  I mean first its team names need to change to be politically correct and now they want to rename types of tackles.  I mean where in the hell does this insanity end?

Quote: @Greylock said:
You have to wonder do groups like PETA have conferences to discuss things to keep them relevant.  I mean first its team names need to change to be politically correct and now they want to rename types of tackles.  I mean where in the hell does this insanity end?
Yes PETA is a joke of a group. And hypocritical too. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@Greylock said:
Yes PETA is a joke of a group. And hypocritical too. 
PETA is ridiculous and as extreme as it gets. Its attractive to wack jobs to join. The angry screamers. Loud noises. I like the theory of the group but they are so far gone over the deep end of common sense that they probably can't even see in the rear view mirror what their ideals were at one time. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. Sounds great, doesn't it? Something we could all get behind. Yet that's not what they are.