Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOC Combine Comments Concerning Kwasi
Bradbury probably nets a 5th rd pick...MAYBE a 4th (big maybe)

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@minny65 said:
@jargomcfargo said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Vikings coach Kevin O’Connell said there’s a lot to like with the team’s offensive line, noting the talent at tackle. Asked specifically about Garrett Bradbury’s inconsistencies, O’Connell said he liked Bradbury’s athleticism.
What is he supposed to say? Yeah he gets driven back into the QB's lap on third and long?

True, but he does it gracefully and with athleticism rarely seen at the Center position at least at the NFL level.  
I think unless KOC and the new OL coach think they can solve the Bradbury puzzle, and that maybe their offense can mitigate his weakness, Bradbury will be traded to a wide-zone team with a quick-hitting passing game and a more mobile QB. He would have a decent amount of value for a team like that.  
Considering Bradbury's trade value is somewhat shot, I would actually move him to RG to see if that goes a bit better. His athleticism plays at both positions but ultimately it gets you out of more scenarios where you have a NT lined up over-top. Not to say it will work, but I could see if giving him a better shot. 

Going back to pre-draft I was always so adamant that Bradbury couldn't anchor, but man, I didn't think it would be this bad either. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I want to play poker with this guy,  he can't sell a bluff for shit.
How do you bluff when they ask you about the suited 2, 7 you're showing?  All you can say is, "I like that they are suited." We all know it's a shit hand.

Quote: @dadevike said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I want to play poker with this guy,  he can't sell a bluff for shit.
How do you bluff when they ask you about the suited 2, 7 you're showing?  All you can say is, "I like that they are suited." We all know it's a shit hand.
you tell them you will have to watch the tape and get back to them.

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@minny65 said:
@jargomcfargo said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Vikings coach Kevin O’Connell said there’s a lot to like with the team’s offensive line, noting the talent at tackle. Asked specifically about Garrett Bradbury’s inconsistencies, O’Connell said he liked Bradbury’s athleticism.
What is he supposed to say? Yeah he gets driven back into the QB's lap on third and long?

True, but he does it gracefully and with athleticism rarely seen at the Center position at least at the NFL level.  
I think unless KOC and the new OL coach think they can solve the Bradbury puzzle, and that maybe their offense can mitigate his weakness, Bradbury will be traded to a wide-zone team with a quick-hitting passing game and a more mobile QB. He would have a decent amount of value for a team like that.  
Considering Bradbury's trade value is somewhat shot, I would actually move him to RG to see if that goes a bit better. His athleticism plays at both positions but ultimately it gets you out of more scenarios where you have a NT lined up over-top. Not to say it will work, but I could see if giving him a better shot. 

Going back to pre-draft I was always so adamant that Bradbury couldn't anchor, but man, I didn't think it would be this bad either. 

I still think his problem is communication and technique related and not strength. There are smaller, lighter centers who don't have his problem.