Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeremiah Mock Draft 2.0
https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah...wr-for-jos

A name associated with the Vikings we are starting to hear a lot 

that order tells me we will probs be sitting on Penning or Karlaftis with mcduffie already off the board. In which case im thinking a trade back to 16 for Malik Willis or one of Lloyd or Dean. 

Kirk is not getting any younger or better at this point. 

Quote: @Bullazin said:
that order tells me we will probs be sitting on Penning or Karlaftis with mcduffie already off the board. In which case im thinking a trade back to 16 for Malik Willis or one of Lloyd or Dean. 

Kirk is not getting any younger or better at this point. 

Its going to be interesting to see what the separation is between this group of cornerbacks. Jeremiah has four in this latest mock draft and doesn't even have Andrew Booth in there. If we missed out on sauce and Stingley, do we like McDuffie or one of the others enough to pull the trigger at #12? 

What I found most interesting in this draft is his comments on Thibodaux. If we want a scheme fit in this new defensive he'd be exactly what you draw up as an edge. I'd think if he starts slipping you get on the horn to see about moving up. 

Also the more I look at this if the Vikings decide to move off Hunter in a trade...the Eagles with those 3 first round picks would be a team to watch 

If Malik Willis is there when the Vikings pick......will be interesting. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Stranger things have happened, but I cant see him going top 10. 

This sure looks like a year to spend a top pick on a corner or the trenches. I'm at peace with that. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:

This sure looks like a year to spend a top pick on a corner or the trenches. I'm at peace with that. 

That's where I'm at. Strength of this draft is definitely defensive back, edge rusher, and offensive tackle. Pickett and Willis are going to be intriguing but I'd feel a lot better rolling the dice on one of those guys if I had more than one 1st round pick. 

https://vikingsterritory.com/2022/genera...s-in-april

connections between Stingley and the Vikings,  the LSU DC to Vikings DB coach seems interesting.  the fact that he could potentially be mentored by P2 and likely looks up to the dude is another.

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:

That's where I'm at. Strength of this draft is definitely defensive back, edge rusher, and offensive tackle. Pickett and Willis are going to be intriguing but I'd feel a lot better rolling the dice on one of those guys if I had more than one 1st round pick. 
If we only have one first round pick this year then yes, QB is stupid to me. If we have two, then maybe I'd entertain a QB in the first. You can also make the claim that the strength of this draft class matches what we need so it might be silly to pass on a CB and DE in the first round if we have two picks.