Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming Super Bowls

In other words the trend of the host team playing in the Super Bowl and winning will not be continuing for the next 3 years  =)

next years SB in AZ will be a fucking disaster... the Waste Management Open alone is a monster party that takes over that area,  now add in the biggest spectacle in sports... holy shit.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
next years SB in AZ will be a fucking disaster... the Waste Management Open alone is a monster party that takes over that area,  now add in the biggest spectacle in sports... holy shit.
Haha yep!. Gonna be a lot more of this around the same time next year
[Image: higgs-dahmen1.jpg?itok=WPa1zc1V]

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
As long as Santa Clause - I mean John Daly -  keeps his shirt on, I'm good with it!

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
my bosses wife was down there this weekend and didnt know the golf tournament was taking place and said it was horrible,  they had long as waits the whole weekend for uber/lyft/ or other taxi services.  imagine it with an extra 60-70K people competing for the same services.  I have to imagine that this wasnt even considered when AZ was given the SB a few years ago since it would have been before they added the week to the schedule and moved the SB back a week.