Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Packer fans
Matthew Stafford now has as many Super Bowl titles as Aaron Rodgers!  :p

....which is still two more than the Vikings have. Let's keep things in perspective here..

[Image: 6ehyrlqrhdog.jpeg]

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
....which is still two more than the Vikings have. Let's keep things in perspective here..
More therapy needed. Thanks man. 

My perspective is PACKERS SUCK D*CK

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
My perspective is PACKERS SUCK D*CK

Na, its Packer do sheep. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"supafreak84" said:

Lol just keeping it real. It brings me no joy to hear about the "miniscule" amount of Super Bowl titles won by anybody when we haven't won any, and haven't even been to the big dance since 77. I was 3 months old.

@"AGRforever" said:
@"supafreak84" said:

Lol just keeping it real. It brings me no joy to hear about the "miniscule" amount of Super Bowl titles won by anybody when we haven't won any, and haven't even been to the big dance since 77. I was 3 months old.
I would say, then keep your "joy" to yourself when someone talks about the packers sucking.  We are trying to feel a little better by laughing at them.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"supafreak84" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"supafreak84" said:

I would say, then keep your "joy" to yourself when someone talks about the packers sucking.  We are trying to feel a little better by laughing at them.

Lol well that's the point isn't it? They don't suck, we suck. But if it makes you feel better to laugh that Rodgers has "only one" Super Bowl victory while we haven't even been to the dance since 1977...more power to you. 

[Image: sw3k69a8styg.jpeg]