Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins Introduce New HC, Jessie Pinkman
Quote: @"JR44" said:
@"PurplePastor" said:
@"JR44" said:
You have to really understand the backdrop of the situation to understand what is happening here.  Tua was consistently verbally abused by Flores, a trait that Flores exercised often and the real reason why he is no longer the coach there.  I love what McDaniels is doing here, letting his young QB know he has his back and that he is going to have a professional and supportive relationship with him and that all the BS Tua experienced the past two years is over.  
It means a lot more when it's personal & genuine without using it to get attention.
The Dolphins have had their reputation shattered by a guy throwing out a bunch of false accusations.  If their PR department wants to begin the healing process by showing a video like this good for them.  You have no idea what his intent was when he initially filmed it, so not sure where all the judgemen is coming from, don't pastors typically avoid pre-judging others?
I don't see a rolling eyes emoji or I would use it. My point is about whether what McDaniels was doing with Tua was really about Tua or about PR. Think this through. He calls Tua to encourage Tua and let him know he is important to him and the team. Meanwhile, he is making the conversation public. Tua could be tempted to wonder which is the real motive, him or team PR. It's kinda like a person who really needs to have a heart to heart confession and apology with a person, but instead of doing it personally, he chooses to do it publicly where he gets a pat on the back. It leaves the offended questioning the motive of the confession.

McDaniels could have told the media about his conversation and how he feels about Tua. He didn't have to include the personal call.

Quote: @"PurplePastor" said:
I don't see a rolling eyes emoji or I would use it. My point is about whether what McDaniels was doing with Tua was really about Tua or about PR. Think this through. He calls Tua to encourage Tua and let him know he is important to him and the team. Meanwhile, he is making the conversation public. Tua could be tempted to wonder which is the real motive, him or team PR. It's kinda like a person who really needs to have a heart to heart confession and apology with a person, but instead of doing it personally, he chooses to do it publicly where he gets a pat on the back. It leaves the offended questioning the motive of the confession.

McDaniels could have told the media about his conversation and how he feels about Tua. He didn't have to include the personal call.
And my point is that you are making a lot of assumptions about someone based on something you have no factual information on.  Go ahead and roll your eyes it seems consistent with your insistence on being judgmental.  

is it just me or does he sound like he just had a bunch of thc gummy bears? 

[Image: 200.gif]

[Image: riooubbwk2n7.gif]

[Image: nio5objz33al.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115f8a6c98246b8c49d7...y.gif&ct=g]

Cringey....Obviously under the influence of something here. 

That's an Adam Gase like performance right there.

Ok, this guy is going to be REALLY hard not to like:

https://twitter.com/GottliebShow/status/...9337585664