Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harbaugh returns to Michigan - Schefter
Things can change in a hurry, that’s for sure.
While it appeared that Michigan football head coach Jim Harbaugh was on his way out, as reports surfaced from multiple different places noting that he would accept the Minnesota Vikings job if offered, things apparently have changed.
Harbaugh traveled to Minneapolis for an interview with the Vikings brass on Tuesday night, and had said interview on Wednesday. Reports indicated it was but a formality and that Harbaugh would be the franchise’s next head coach. However, according to ESPN NFL insider Adam Schefter, Harbaugh reversed course, telling Michigan that he will be returning to Ann Arbor after all.
Quote:Jim Harbaugh called Michigan to inform the school that, despite interviewing with the Vikings today, he will be returning to school for the 2022 season, sources tell ESPN. Michigan was, in the words of one source, “elated” to get Harbaugh’s decision.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) February 3, 2022
So, the saga is over for now. Harbaugh still has to sign his contract extension to make it official, but the Wolverines will not be searching for a new head coach after all.

Yeah, reversed course as in never was offered the job, Lol…!  B) 

When Kwesi was here to interview there was video footage of him at the facility.  Anyone find it odd that someone like Harbaugh could be here all day and there has been no pics or video (unless I totally missed it).  Was he even here!

so today on 

02 02

we did not get 

[Image: 8jo1olo6hn25.jpeg]
Sabermetrics!

Quote: @JR44 said:
When Kwesi was here to interview there was video footage of him at the facility.  Anyone find it odd that someone like Harbaugh could be here all day and there has been no pics or video (unless I totally missed it).  Was he even here!
Listening to kfan today i am fairly certain he was spotted in and around the facilities and Minneapolis.   Even talk late today that no word coming out wasn't surprising as the interview with the giants guy lasted over 8 hours and most never considered him a real candidate for the job.