Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arnette released

[Image: 506hd48elahs.jpeg]
If only he had a brain…  Wink 

Guy had ten foot pole marks all over him coming out.

Another great Gruden draft pick along with Mayock.  

Year after year they have some early round head scratchers.  They will be missed - they took Leatherwood before Darrisaw and not one scout had him rated higher - Thanks!

Then they drafted dipshiit Ruggs III who killed a 20 yr girl at 4am while driving 155mph with triple blood alcohol.

They had another drafted CB arrested for DUI a few months ago and now Arnette.

What happens in Vegas becomes public record - New Raiders slogan  

Quote: @"minny65" said:

Year after year they have some early round head scratchers.  They will be missed - they took Leatherwood before Darrisaw and not one scout had him rated higher - Thanks!

Then they drafted dipshiit Ruggs III who killed a 20 yr girl at 4am while driving 155mph with triple blood alcohol.

You're being nice. You don't even mention Clelin Ferrell, maybe one of the biggest busts of all time. Taken 4th overall in 2019, ahead of Devin White and Josh Allen, among others. Contributed almost nothing his first two seasons, then was a healthy backup for all of 2021. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"minny65" said:

You're being nice. You don't even mention Clelin Ferrell, maybe one of the biggest busts of all time. Taken 4th overall in 2019, ahead of Devin White and Josh Allen, among others. Contributed almost nothing his first two seasons, then was a healthy backup for all of 2021. 
Your right I am an old softy Smile

There were warning signs with red flashing lights that this was coming.....sad.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1456794767334023174

I figure the new Raiders' regime will be able to boast that their picks have less arrests/mortality than Gruden/Mayock...I wonder what the over/under will be...?