Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One team I will not support
Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
because a players girlfriend is a look at me girl?  I am afraid you are likely going to be shit outta teams to support if you are going to include spouses, family members,  and significant others, antics as reasons to not cheer for the team.  hell,  i think Mahomes brother is the biggest jack wagon hanger oner that I have ever seen,  still love watching Patrick do what he does.
Because she's very much over the top. I've spent some time going through her social media and she seems like the very entitled and annoying player's wife. Pair that with her being best friends with Jackson and it creates quite the No Thanks combo.

Love Patrick too, dude is amazing
I think I found the problem.

seems like the OP is not getting behind (supporting or rooting for ) Team Brittney , no?

Quote: @bigbone62 said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Brittany Matthews
I’m fine, Patricks fine, thanks for all the prayers!
WE STILL GOT A GAME TO WIN LETS GOOOOOO!!!
4:42 PM · Jan 17, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Trying to copy and paste this was hard, but after Mahomes got hurt vs the Browns last year in the playoffs she wanted to make it clear that "She was fine". I had a good laugh at that.
If someone's spouse is injured you dont think it impacts them? My wife fractured her leg playing roller derby a few years ago and I updated people by telling them the surgery went well, she was fine, we were fine.  Why? Because people were concerned about both of us. Lol, guess I'm a look at me husband. 
Oh it most definitely does, not saying it doesnt. Her comment came after my friend (Chiefs Fan) and I were going back and forth about some of her antics when Mahomes first started playing. There have been several instances where her annoyance and what seems to be entitlement caused us to not like her. Then that tweet happened where the first thing she acknowledged was "I'm Fine". Maybe I'm wrong but I think you typically see "Patrick's fine, i'm fine, our family is fine". It stood out to me but maybe I interpreted it wrong.

@bigbone62 said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Brittany Matthews

Trying to copy and paste this was hard, but after Mahomes got hurt vs the Browns last year in the playoffs she wanted to make it clear that "She was fine". I had a good laugh at that.
If someone's spouse is injured you dont think it impacts them? My wife fractured her leg playing roller derby a few years ago and I updated people by telling them the surgery went well, she was fine, we were fine.  Why? Because people were concerned about both of us. Lol, guess I'm a look at me husband. 
Oh it most definitely does, not saying it doesnt. Her comment came after my friend (Chiefs Fan) and I were going back and forth about some of her antics when Mahomes first started playing. There have been several instances where her annoyance and what seems to be entitlement caused us to not like her. Then that tweet happened where the first thing she acknowledged was "I'm Fine". Maybe I'm wrong but I think you typically see "Patrick's fine, i'm fine, our family is fine". It stood out to me but maybe I interpreted it wrong.

again though,  thats her.  not Patrick, and not the 52 other members of the Chiefs.  I am sure there are fruit cake tag alongs with any franchise including the one we choose to cheer for.  Hell if you stuck with the Vikings through Smoot, AD, and most recently Breeland... make the champagne shower girl look pretty tame.  I think most people are at their worst when they feel the need to put something on social media.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@bigbone62 said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Brittany Matthews

again though,  thats her.  not Patrick, and not the 52 other members of the Chiefs.  I am sure there are fruit cake tag alongs with any franchise including the one we choose to cheer for.  Hell if you stuck with the Vikings through Smoot, AD, and most recently Breeland... make the champagne shower girl look pretty tame.  I think most people are at their worst when they feel the need to put something on social media.
Oh I'm saying I'm not cheering for Team Brittany as that's what the shirts say...nothing against the Chiefs

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
because a players girlfriend is a look at me girl?  I am afraid you are likely going to be shit outta teams to support if you are going to include spouses, family members,  and significant others, antics as reasons to not cheer for the team.  hell,  i think Mahomes brother is the biggest jack wagon hanger oner that I have ever seen,  still love watching Patrick do what he does.
Just like I like Aaron’s family, it’s Aaron that I can’t stand because he’s a POS

@JimmyinSD said:
Because she's very much over the top. I've spent some time going through her social media and she seems like the very entitled and annoying player's wife. Pair that with her being best friends with Jackson and it creates quite the No Thanks combo.

Yall need more to do.  Who "goes through" someone's social media?

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@JimmyinSD said:

I certainly do. I'll admit that when I see someone that does something that gets a lot of attention I will spend mindless time looking at their stuff to see if they have posted other "controversial" stuff. Damn smart phones and the need to constantly multi-task

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@JimmyinSD said:

I'm going through yours right now!