Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ozark
Good stuff. I can tell when a great series gets into like Season 3 or 4, you're forced to address some ridiculousness as a viewer where you go, 'this would never happen'. Happens to the best of them. The amount of stress that the Byrdes are continually under is sometimes hilariously unrealistic, but its still good TV.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Good stuff. I can tell when a great series gets into like Season 3 or 4, you're forced to address some ridiculousness as a viewer where you go, 'this would never happen'. Happens to the best of them. The amount of stress that the Byrdes are continually under is sometimes hilariously unrealistic, but its still good TV.
Well this one is shaping up to end with an asteroid the size of Rhode island hitting in  central Missouri .  7 episodes left and so much to tie up.... buckle in.  This will either be an epic ending to the series or the biggest disappointment in TV history,  just so many characters and story lines.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
"StickyBun" said:
Well this one is shaping up to end with an asteroid the size of Rhode island hitting in  central Missouri .  7 episodes left and so much to tie up.... buckle in.  This will either be an epic ending to the series or the biggest disappointment in TV history,  just so many characters and story lines.
 <3  <3

[Image: ruth-langmore-ozark.jpg?fit=1200%2C675&ssl=1]