Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer & Rick gameplan working to perfection
* Excellent backup QB choice for this game, 7 year vet with 0 career passing TDs

* Can't get a 4 year SEC starter ready by Week 17, but Houston drafts a guy one pick later with 11 starts at Stanford and he's now their starting QB and playing well

* After 8 years of drafting shitloads of CBs we have one on the roster who can cover, and he is a 1 year contract FA

* Grab two big name FA DT's, still can't stop the run

* O-line has 4 starters drafted in Rounds 1-2 and they still can't block for shit vs run or pass,  Packers lost their starting LT and Center and we can't pressure them for shit

Feel free to add, but I'd send the team's 747 over Kentucky and kick some dumbass out after giving him a purple parachute as a parting gift

Dalvin Cook, our best player, has 15 yds.

It’s insane. 

I’ve watched worse teams forcefeed the ball to worse players so many times it’s not even funny. And yet we can’t scheme Dalvin or JJ the ball whatsoever. Sure would be nice if we had a coach who gave one single flip about offense, wouldnt it?

Well, Mannion to Ham seems like a go to play.

This is worse than Ponder in Lambeau.

Most reliable moment: Zimmer complaining about the offense at halftime.

i feel players are checked out and dont want a major injury. Only one more game to suffer through and, if Oden can bless us, we find our new HC and move on from this nightmare! 

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
* Excellent backup QB choice for this game, 7 year vet with 0 career passing TDs

* Can't get a 4 year SEC starter ready by Week 17, but Houston drafts a guy one pick later with 11 starts at Stanford and he's now their starting QB and playing well

* After 8 years of drafting shitloads of CBs we have one on the roster who can cover, and he is a 1 year contract FA

* Grab two big name FA DT's, still can't stop the run

* O-line has 4 starters drafted in Rounds 1-2 and they still can't block for shit vs run or pass,  Packers lost their starting LT and Center and we can't pressure them for shit

Feel free to add, but I'd send the team's 747 over Kentucky and kick some dumbass out after giving him a purple parachute as a parting gift
we will know soon enough Hopefully Wilfs choose excellence and clean house 

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
Most reliable moment: Zimmer complaining about the offense at halftime.

He is literally that detached from half the team. 

No idea on the offensive gameplan or playcalling, acts like it's some subsidiary of the team that does its own thing and he has no control over it.