Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breeland beefing with Tomasson
Quote: @"JR44" said:
Breeland is the most classless player to ever play in purple hands down.  Every time he opens his mouth it just makes me nauseous, plus you need an interpreter to know what the heck he is saying, I think it is BS that he is okay to use that kind of language, but Tomasson would be fired if he did.  If it is racist it is racist regardless of who is saying it.  
I mean we have had how many wife beaters and child beaters on this team….

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"JR44" said:
Breeland is the most classless player to ever play in purple hands down.  Every time he opens his mouth it just makes me nauseous, plus you need an interpreter to know what the heck he is saying, I think it is BS that he is okay to use that kind of language, but Tomasson would be fired if he did.  If it is racist it is racist regardless of who is saying it.  
And try as we might to forget that POS Darren Sharper.

And then there were the love boat cruise directors. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
@"JR44" said:
Thanks for reminding me of the last officially licensed replica jersey I bought...

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
@"JR44" said:
Thanks for reminding me of the last officially licensed replica jersey I bought...
Yikes

[Image: en6qgvonxftc.gif]