Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barr on the fans

It’s because the fans are sick and tired of the same old bullshit, Anthony.

Was I hungover today? Yes. What’s it matter to you 55? Sorry I dont get fired up for a half ass squad that still gave up 30 while having 3 interceptions. It’s because of you I will be hungover tomorrow as well

Yeah, Vikings fans...

Stupid playcalling, clock mismanagement, lack of effort, playing not to lose, playing from behind, wasted talent...

Thats all on the FANS

Of course its the fans fault.  Barr had a decent game today for once but they gave up over 130 yards rushing, a special teams return for a touchdown, and offensive turnovers but its the stupid fans fault for all of that.  Because of the fans Aaron Donald could do anything he wanted to the offensive line, stupid fans. If they wouldn't have shown up maybe the Vikings would have won...or probably not it would have been some other lame excuse.

Hard to get excited for a movie when you watch it over and over and over again.  We all knew how the game was going to play out.

This comment pissed me off because I was like where the hell have you been? Kudos on your game but don't blame the fans. The fans are fed up.

Maybe its because we were watching the player we should have had dominating our OL.

Barr had his couple picks but he also got worked hard in the run game once again.  Talk about a Tarzan and jame player. 

Franchise just counting days til the season is done.  Time to clean house.

Same sh!t, different day.....hard to get excited as a fan when you see the same failures over and over.....don't blame the fans, get in your coaches faces and get them to open up the offense. If you truelly want to win, that is what you do Barr. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a differnt result. Us fans are smarter than that!