Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michel: 27 for 131 today
No it wasn't Kamara'esque but it really controlled the game quite a bit for them. 

Vikings are:
6th worse in the NFL in yards allowed on the ground
3rd worse in the NFL on YPC 

How bad were the Pierce and Tomlinson signings? Or is this in part go Griff and Hunter out all year?

The sum of the parts is less than the whole.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
And then u see big plays by Barr today...I cant help but think he would have flashed a lot more over the years if they had used him differently. 

There is > 600 lbs between those 2 Dt's. I cant in good faith put it all on coaching.

Maybe the Giants and Ravens knew something???

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
And then u see big plays by Barr today...I cant help but think he would have flashed a lot more over the years if they had used him differently. 

There is > 600 lbs between those 2 Dt's. I cant in good faith put it all on coaching.

Thats the problem with barr though,  tipped balls he can come up with,   he can force outside runs to not turn up field,  but he is a liability when they run at him.  On several bigger runs he was the guy that didn't fight through blocks or was just badly out of position and failed to make the plays.

Or most likely it was the lack of fan support.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:

Maybe. Not sure. 

I know this much. When it became obvious to me Kahlil Mack wasn't going to fall to us, I focused in on Barr. Saw 4-5 of his games at UCLA. We have never deployed him in a manner to maximize his ability. Someone mentioned a bit ago about the line calls being a bit off (Smith I think). 

This staff isn't getting the most out of the talent on the roster.