[Image: Minnesota_Vikings_logo.svg.png]Minnesota Vikings
    Ahmad GardnerCB, Cincinnati
    Sean RhyanIOL, UCLA
    Carson StrongQB, Nevada
    Darrian BeaversLB, Cincinnati

Multiple trades land 4 in the top 52. Love Sauce and Beavers. Strong is my favorite QB in a Charmin soft QB class. 

I'm really high on Sauce Gardner so that would make me happy. A QB with any of our top 3, maybe 4 picks would really annoy me though as it essentially says Mond was a waste of a pick this past year

Soo hard to even fathom that CB will most likely be one of our bigger off-season needs. There's just no way that should be the case 

Quote: @"supafreak84" said:
Soo hard to even fathom that CB will most likely be one of our bigger off-season needs. There's just no way that should be the case 
Right? Sure the 1 year deals were great for this year but they were certainly band aids for the secondary. The whole Gladney situation sucks on multiple levels and then you see Mike Hughes having a decent year in KC.

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
I'm really high on Sauce Gardner so that would make me happy. A QB with any of our top 3, maybe 4 picks would really annoy me though as it essentially says Mond was a waste of a pick this past year
Pretty sure Strong is gone about 25 slots earlier. Honestly, throwing another Day 2 pick at QB isn't my favorite idea either, but I'd love to find the next guy sooner than later.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
Pretty sure Strong is gone about 25 slots earlier. Honestly, throwing another Day 2 pick at QB isn't my favorite idea either, but I'd love to find the next guy sooner than later.
I'm not saying it's wrong, just saying it would certainly annoy/frustrate me similar to needing to draft 2+ corners

Strong declared and will skip Nevada's bowl game.