Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peterson to Seattle

This is a really weird move. Pete is grabbing on straws. Don't they have a young player they could evaluate given their season is all but done?

Quote: @"mblack" said:
This is a really weird move. Pete is grabbing on straws. Don't they have a young player they could evaluate given their season is all but done?
Yeah it's sad but he needs cash so it doesn't hurt him really I guess.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"mblack" said:
Yeah it's sad but he needs cash so it doesn't hurt him really I guess.
Oh this is good for AD. The Seahawks dont even have a first round pick next year thanks to the Adams trade. Below are their selections:
  • Second-round pick;
  • Third-round pick;
  • Fourth-round pick;
  • Fourth-round pick (via NYJ);
  • Fifth-round pick;
  • Seventh-round pick.

Adrian Peterson is 36 years old. Why anyone would sign him over anything on the roster with a pulse that has any kind of upside is a mystery. Major kudos to Peterson for even getting signed anywhere at that age, but cmon now. 

With Squid Game Filled, Peterson Signs With Seattle

370 yards would move him past Barry Sanders on the career yardage list.  2 TDs would move him past Jim Brown and Walter Payton on the combined rushing and receiving TD list.  He's got some goals close in front of him.

I read that AP needs 98 yards to reach 15K and yeah like @medaille said he could maaaaybe reach Sanders. I'd like to see him do both.
For Seattle yeah, idk. Their RB room has been crushed with injuries and the guys they have no are banged up and not producing. Does seem weird they'd sign AP rather than trying to poach a practice squad guy or something considering their record and playoff (non)prospects.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
https://twitter.com/christomasson/status...2McmFXztog&s=19
He's as daft as his son.