Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One more worry for Vikings fans: Sunday's officiating crew
Longtime NFL reporter Rick Gosselin knows an interesting stat when he sees one. Hang on, Purple faithful, because you're not going to like this one.
"Goose," who's a G.O.A.T. in this profession, passed along a nugget this week that is guaranteed to unsettle paranoid Vikings fans who already think every NFL official is out to get their beloved Purple, especially when they play the hated Green and Gold.
As Gosselin noted, and the excellent NFL site Pro Football Reference details, the officiating crew headed by referee Shawn Hochuli has called nine games this season. The home team is 1-8 and riding an eight-game losing streak.
Next up for Shawn and the gang?
U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday. Home team: Vikings (4-5). Visitors: Packers (8-2). And the only thing riding on the outcome is whether the Vikings trail the Packers in the NFC North by 2 ½ or 4 ½ games with seven to play.
Uh … oh. Fuckers…! Confused

https://www.startribune.com/vikings-packers-officiating-crew-shawn-hochuli-home-teams/600118607/

Excuse me while I go get a second mortgage on the house and then fly to Vegas. GB -1 it is

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Excuse me while I go get a second mortgage on the house and then fly to Vegas. GB -1 it is

Lol, no need to fly to Vegas Hawkvike, I live in Reno…  Wink B)  

Ref ball is always going to be a thing. They have to know this by now. It is what it is.

It doesn't matter,8 out of 10 officiating crews are Packers fans.