Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's officially Packer Week...
I wouldn't be surprised if we beat the Packers, but it'd mean that lessons learned yesterday took hold and were expanded upon.  We would need to basically double the aggression that got us the win yesterday, and we'd especially need a lot of our youth/speed players to contribute regularly.

We can do it, all it takes is keeping our rhythm while disrupting theirs.

Quote: @Zanary said:
I wouldn't be surprised if we beat the Packers, but it'd mean that lessons learned yesterday took hold and were expanded upon.  We would need to basically double the aggression that got us the win yesterday, and we'd especially need a lot of our youth/speed players to contribute regularly.

We can do it, all it takes is keeping our rhythm while disrupting theirs.
I agree. Play aggressive, take risks on offense, let Kirk sling it. This team has a ton of talent and it has showed in the majority of games...just need back to back weeks of a strong gameplan

I think this is one game where we have to literally run it down their throats...

Pack D is playing really, really well, that's my bigger concern about this weeks match-up. Not sure if Jones will play? that's a big deal.

This will either be a nail biter to the end or not pretty for the Purple. 

Time for Zimm to right the record vs LaFleur (and Nagy)

why don't we have our fans in attendance print out some mock Packer stock and chant we own you!

(of course only show when we score TD's, it would be funny even though inaccurate but who cares I would still like to mess around with football's Karen Rodgers.  

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I will be greatly surprised by a Viking win.  It'd be awesome, but no way do I expect/predict it.
The 1-5 Vikings pulling a victory out of Lambeau last year against the 5-1 Packers was far less likely. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@HappyViking said:
I will be greatly surprised by a Viking win.  It'd be awesome, but no way do I expect/predict it.
The 1-5 Vikings pulling a victory out of Lambeau last year against the 5-1 Packers was far less likely. 
Yeah, that one greatly surprised me too along with everyone else (including Zimmer probably). Wink

Quote: @kmillard said:
After the parade this week, i think the Packer game will be a reality check.
Reality check for who?  We could have easily won every game we played this year.  We should have easily beaten the Ravens on the road the week before.  If we can just get out of our own way, we can play with anyone.  We are a 4-5 team that could easily by 8-1.  I don't see any reason why we can't beat them.   

Quote: @JR44 said:
@kmillard said:
After the parade this week, i think the Packer game will be a reality check.
Reality check for who?  We could have easily won every game we played this year.  We should have easily beaten the Ravens on the road the week before.  If we can just get out of our own way, we can play with anyone.  We are a 4-5 team that could easily by 8-1.  I don't see any reason why we can't beat them.   
No reason. Doesn't matter who the Vikings play--Cards, Ravens, Bengals, Chargers, Cowboys--Vikings are IN every single game. And so I'd bet they'll be in this one too. 

[Image: 3jxqtshod8zx.jpeg]
Packers come to town feeling fat & sassy @8-2, they look ripe for an upset…!  Wink B)