Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy for the players, they got a win today....
Those guys bust their hump all week, nice to see em get rewarded for it. 

I’m fired up we won too. It’s nice to salt away a victory for once. Nice win on the road Vikings. Salute. 

Very good "surprise" to see us come out on top of a close one.  Great road win.  Happy for the team. 

Appreciate the hard work and effort. Didn't think it would hold until there was no time on the clock. I still hope it means the end of this coaching staff.

I tried something new today. I turned off the sound and played my guitar the entire time. I figured that way at least I would do something I enjoyed. Admittedly I had switched between major and minor keys several time throughout the game.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
I tried something new today. I turned off the sound and played my guitar the entire time. I figured that way at least I would do something I enjoyed. Admittedly I had switched between major and minor keys several time throughout the game.
Lol! I did exactly the same today. I watched the game with no sound while working on a song with studio monitors on. That said, I was working on a song in B Minor, so I was pretty much stuck in minor keys all game.

Ha that’s awesome. I was using positivegrid’s biasfx2 on my ipad today so I had the headphones on and was a rock god!

I built a nice little iPadelboard with a 2in 2out interface because sometimes I go to my drummers house and he has an elecronic set there. We can go crazy and nobody can really hear us. Super fun.

I have a full studio but it is about 20 mins from my house. Now that I think about it I am going to have to start watching the game at the studio.

Oh I was also playing in B minor for a bit with a simple rhythm of Bm to A7 Resolving in a weird C chord every 4th time through, and riffing over the top of that. Then switching up later to A - D - F#m - E to lay some lead over the top of that.

Super fun.

Mike what language are you speaking---I recognize the alphabet but ya lost me there.

Bravo gentlemen - finally a thread for instrumentalists