Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalvin Cook: Victim of domestic abuse and extortion
Geez and I thought I had a crappy Covid Thanksgiving last year!   You have to put things in perspective and think.....was my Thanksgiving better then Cook and the Sergeant's?  After some thought, yes mine was better!

On a not-so side note:  Did anyone else notice that it says they stayed in an on again off again relationship through May of this year so 7 months after giving Thanks.  I say Thanks for nuttin!

[Image: p6vkz5uptw5a.jpg]

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
I don’t believe anyone in this story at all.

This is a true shit show. Seems like dumb fucks all around.
This. Although I'll say this much: I had a friend who dated a TRUE psycho. Its hard to relate to unless you go thru it or are close to it to see its effects. I'm not saying anyone is in the right here in this situation, but I'll challenge any person to understand what my friend went thru and not want to slap the shit out of this woman (the psycho he dated). It was a nightmare.

If I was the judge this would be thrown out with restraining orders for both of them,  based on what we know to date.  Sometimes 2 people just don't work and need to stay in their separate corners.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
If I was the judge this would be thrown out with restraining orders for both of them,  based on what we know to date.  Sometimes 2 people just don't work and need to stay in their separate corners.
I disagree.  They are a lovely couple who just watch too much WWE and MMA.  Talk about Netflix and Chill Smile

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I think that should probably be the end result, but domestic abuse reporting has come a long way and we are finally seeing people stick up for themselves and report stuff that may not have 5-10 years ago. Gather the information, speak to all parties involved, and make a determination based on what facts are presented. I lean towards Dalvin telling the truth, but if he is not, then he should face the consequences as we can't go backwards.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I think that should probably be the end result, but domestic abuse reporting has come a long way and we are finally seeing people stick up for themselves and report stuff that may not have 5-10 years ago. Gather the information, speak to all parties involved, and make a determination based on what facts are presented. I lean towards Dalvin telling the truth, but if he is not, then he should face the consequences as we can't go backwards.
I think the statute of common sense has run out on this one.  Both parties have had more than ample time to reflect on the incident and to have made legal allegations.  12 months, attempts to reconcile, etc... fuck that,  this is too screwed up to be wasting a courts time with IMO.