Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relaxing on the bye
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
The mid to bottom tier of the NFC is bad. Really bad. If Minnesota is any kind of team whatsoever, they'll snag a playoff spot. 
Thats the problem,  the goal for some ( not saying you)  is to make the playoffs,  like that is sort of accomplishment anymore.  Nearly half the conference will make the playoffs.  Playoffs should be the expectation, this team needs to be a championship game contender at a minimum or its time to find a different path to get them there IMO.
I hear you and understand what you are saying. But the playoffs is where it starts. I totally get wanting a great team and not being particularly tolerant of not having one this far into Zimmer's tenure.
Yep can't get to the cg without making the playoffs,  but watching other games you just see the difference when watching the good teams and sadly the similarities when watching those that are struggling.  I think next Sundays game should be a major deciding point in zimmers future.  If we don't come out swinging and trying to make it a statement game,  then he needs to be gone.  Imo next Sunday is a playoff game as far as Zimmer is concerned.
Totally agree.

I'm just happy the Flamin' Groovies got through Byemageddon with a win. I'd like to thank God, Harvey Weinstein, Joe Burrow and Cooper Kupp, without whom none of this would've been possible. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I'm just happy the Flamin' Groovies got through Byemageddon with a win. I'd like to thank God, Harvey Weinstein, Joe Burrow and Cooper Kupp, without whom none of this would've been possible. 
Flaming Groovies, LOL. 

I missed fantasy so much last year (quit 7 leagues in my boycott)....I got weak and joined a $150 to enter league on Vikings Reddit this year. 

Mean Machine (me) is 5-1 (league leading, btw Smile ) ...and was 15 pts down, until DK just ran that one in.  I'm tied with Steamin Beamin presently...he's got Lockett tonight, and I have DK.  **drunk post alert**  Wink 

BTW, I miss Pumpf's "VikeFans" league.  Never won it, got second to his son 2 years ago.  Miss ya, Pumpf!