Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is both terrible & hilarious at the same time

& just for fun we saw Conklin on more than 1 occasion trying to block that beast by himself too, wtf Vikings…!?  Confused 

Lofl...If that wasn't so funny, it would be sad as hell

sums up the offensive (and i do mean offensive) line in the Zimmer/spielman era.

If want to see something unbelievable look at last play of the game, Browns rush 3 against 5 OL and get immediate pressure when O'Neil whiffs on Clowney, Hill didn't end up blocking anyone on the play, not sure how you do not double team both DEs, not sure if that is on the players or coaches.  Just no excuse for that, Cousins should have been able to sit there and have all day instead he has to rush a throw.  

My father loved Benny Hill and I am 56....it was too risque for us kids to watch now I know why after that clip.   I didn't realize its was instructional.  

@Kentis said:
Quote:
& just for fun we saw Conklin on more than 1 occasion trying to block that beast by himself too, wtf Vikings…!?  Confused 
Reminds me of a Packer game back in the 90's when Reggie White found himself about to be "blocked" by... Cris Carter???  Reggie rather politely moved CC like a decorator moving a lamp and got on with business.

he looks late and lazy in his technique ---every time Garrett in full into his body before he even tries to set his hands or feet and then no reset, just slow walk to his backside.

Absolutely brutal. It's time to move on. He is not it.

Conklin had a horrible game overall. We need Darrisaw so bad. There’s almost no way he won’t be a big improvement. Hill has played ok in the past when called on, but he has regressed in my opinion. On a positive note, Udoh looks like he’s playing well. It’s early, but maybe they’ve got their guy going forward at that spot. At least the right side looks settled.