Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings top and bottom PFF scores from week 2
Not sure what to think about PFF. Chandler Jones, coming off 5 sacks, draws Rashod Hill and gets shut out.

Really happy about the Cleveland and Bradbury games. I think Udoh had a pretty good game too. Here's hoping this is a sign of things to come on the IOL and that we get Darrisaw back soon. Not expecting it though. It's hard enough to trust a rookie at LT with a full training camp. CD has yet to take a single full speed rep in practice, let alone in a game. I have a feeling we might have Hill out there all year. 

https://twitter.com/SeanBormanNFL/status...25636?s=20

There's 4.5 points between O'Neill who's in the bottom 5 and Bradbury who has the 5th best ranking on the team. I think PFF.com 'rankings' are horseshit.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: @StickyBun said:
There's 4.5 points between O'Neill who's in the bottom 5 and Bradbury who has the 5th best ranking on the team. I think PFF.com 'rankings' are horseshit.

Empires can be built on storytelling.  

Quote: @StickyBun said:

How many players actually play on offense?  I guess I'm not seeing the whole scandal on this one.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Not sure what to think about PFF. Chandler Jones, coming off 5 sacks, draws Rashod Hill and gets shut out.

Really happy about the Cleveland and Bradbury games. I think Udoh had a pretty good game too. Here's hoping this is a sign of things to come on the IOL and that we get Darrisaw back soon. Not expecting it though. It's hard enough to trust a rookie at LT with a full training camp. CD has yet to take a single full speed rep in practice, let alone in a game. I have a feeling we might have Hill out there all year. 

https://twitter.com/SeanBormanNFL/status...25636?s=20
i only was able to listen to parts of game on radio. from the looks of Rashods score, he must have been give a ton of help 

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:

How many players actually play on offense?  I guess I'm not seeing the whole scandal on this one.
There’s 11 starters on offense.  There’s maybe 15 players on offense that got a
meaningful numbers of snaps.  Why only
show the top 5 and bottom 5?

Quote: @medaille said:
@Waterboy said:
@StickyBun said:

There’s 11 starters on offense.  There’s maybe 15 players on offense that got a
meaningful numbers of snaps.  Why only
show the top 5 and bottom 5?

Sure, why not, but that doesn't really change my reply to the original poster.  I don't understand his point.

So Jefferson had a huge drop but is top 5?  Hill shuts out Jones and is the worst score?  Definitely seems off.  But that is PFF.