Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And Jake Browning is now Cincy's new PS Quarterback
Just saw on Twitter.

How convenient. Prepare for the downloading of the Viking's offense for the Bengals. I hate that shit, so slimy.

NO....that is bad news. And slimy is right. You won't be there long, Jake. Give them bad info. 

might as well I guess. anything for a competitive advantage.  i dont see their d stopping us either way 

After seeing his game action, I am not sure gives them the advantage.

I honestly doubt there is much in any NFL teams play book that isnt on the black market a week after teams make their roster cuts,  there is always going to be pissed off players from a former team that are wanting to cash in on what they take with them.

The problem is that whatever scheme wrinkles the Vikings have added to their offense and defense will not come as too much of a surprise for the Bengals. We'll see. Vikings could throw all that out for week one. As much as Zimmer loves his disguises it's even possible it works to our advantage. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
The problem is that whatever scheme wrinkles the Vikings have added to their offense and defense will not come as too much of a surprise for the Bengals. We'll see. Vikings could throw all that out for week one. As much as Zimmer loves his disguises it's even possible it works to our advantage. 
I think Browning would know more about the offense than our D.  He may be able to help their D some, but I doubt he had access to the defensive playbook.  And whatever he saw, he may have some idea, but I doubt it will make much difference.  

After seeing him play in the preseason, I can’t think of a better player for them to steal because he sure as hell didn’t look like he knew the playbook.