Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS: Vikings will be worse this year
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@SFVikeFan said:
This is a 10-12 win team, that I'm willing to bet is going to finish with 8-9 wins, miss the playoffs, because of Covid and our unvaccinated players. 
Probably pretty accurate. 
Agree 100%  

Add: Zimmers last year???

I remember, only a few weeks ago, making fun of the Packers and the Erin Rodgers debacle and getting all excited that this team was ready to overtake for the Division.  Not going to happen!  What a difference a few eeks make.  One of the worst training camp/preseasons I can remember - IMO.  F'in Pack.

I think the Bears might be competing with us for 2nd place.  

Who cares about predictions, good or bad? They have no effect on outcome. Same with power rankings, this isn’t college football.

Quote: @minny65 said:
@StickyBun said:
@SFVikeFan said:
This is a 10-12 win team, that I'm willing to bet is going to finish with 8-9 wins, miss the playoffs, because of Covid and our unvaccinated players. 
I think the Bears might be competing with the Packers for 2nd place.  
Fixed it for you.

Just read a fantasy article on how terrible the Steelers OL is because they're starting two rookies. So are the Packers. Not only that but for several weeks anyway they will be playing their guard out of position at left tackle. The other two? An undrafted league average guard and a journeyman RT on his 4th team. I guess when you have Aaron Rodgers your OL doesn't matter? There's SOME truth to that I guess, but I think this could be a bigger problem than anyone dares admit. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@minny65 said:
@StickyBun said:
@SFVikeFan said:
I think the Bears might be competing with the Packers for 2nd place.  
Fixed it for you.

Just read a fantasy article on how terrible the Steelers OL is because they're starting two rookies. So are the Packers. Not only that but for several weeks anyway they will be playing their guard out of position at left tackle. The other two? An undrafted league average guard and a journeyman RT on his 4th team. I guess when you have Aaron Rodgers your OL doesn't matter? There's SOME truth to that I guess, but I think this could be a bigger problem than anyone dares admit. 
I think AR gets a ding, they lose some games early and he shuts it down to spite the packers.