Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roderick Johnson workout

Interesting. Kid was a highly ranked prospect out of HS, decent college career. Makes me wonder how long the team expects Darrisaw to be out and if they trust Brandel enough.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
Interesting. Kid was a highly ranked prospect out of HS, decent college career. Makes me wonder how long the team expects Darrisaw to be out and if they trust Brandel enough.
That's a good question. Definitely more things to be concerned about with the OL. What sort of sacrifice is needed to get on the right side of the football gods? This is getting ridiculous.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@PurpleCrush said:
That's a good question. Definitely more things to be concerned about with the OL. What sort of sacrifice is needed to get on the right side of the football gods? This is getting ridiculous.
It most certainly is.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
@Vikergirl said:
@PurpleCrush said:
It most certainly is.
We have so much talent but.....

Their is a dark purple cloud over the start of this season.  Led by weirdo Kirk whom I have defended up until his anti-vax stance.  Griff is/was right....He is an "A**, Thanks".