Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falcons say we're not doing this the Viking way...
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@medaille said:
Is there any QBs available out there that meet your guys standards or are all the guys available for a reason.
All the guys are available for a reason. But that doesn't mean one or two wouldn't be upgrades over what we have now.
Sadly..
This.
Its what a team gets for neglecting the most important  position in the draft as much as Rick has in his tenure. 

I don't know what they were thinking by not having an experienced veteran at the #2 spot. 

Who’s available? Blake Bortles? Definitely not ideal, but they need to get someone in with some experience. Mond looks like he should be the clear cut next in line right now, but it would be asking a lot of him to just throw him in. Browning, I hate to say, doesn’t look like he belongs anywhere but a practice squad at this point. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I don't know what they were thinking by not having an experienced veteran at the #2 spot. 
Actually, I think we'd probably be fine if Mond hadn't missed half of training camp with Covid. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
Actually, I think we'd probably be fine if Mond hadn't missed half of training camp with Covid. 
It would have been helpful but that's not where they are unfortunately.