Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the President?
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
I have Russia collusion feel about this.  Not saying that there arent right wing elements involved... just that suddenly there is this wealth of information,  maybe the people that were tasked with looking into hunters laptop will get assigned to this as well and it all goes away?
Are you familiar with the group Anonymous?

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
I have Russia collusion feel about this.  Not saying that there arent right wing elements involved... just that suddenly there is this wealth of information,  maybe the people that were tasked with looking into hunters laptop will get assigned to this as well and it all goes away?

So embarrassing details?  How about those details?
Oh it's coming. But ultimately will anyone care? Did they really care about the Panama Papers? The rich get richer, they will not be held to task and the big blue marble just keeps spinning. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
Are you familiar with the group Anonymous?
lots of them,  mostly Alcoholics Anonymous.

[Image: how-to-poor-haitians-get-to-del-rio-texa...C322&ssl=1]

Most of them came after the earth quake in what 2010ish through humanitarian means.  Many moved to the open arms of South America and Central America. Brazil used a ton to build for the Olympics.  Jobs dried up in the places they were at and now they're trying to illegally enter the USA. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Most of them came after the earth quake in what 2010ish through humanitarian means.  Many moved to the open arms of South America and Central America. Brazil used a ton to build for the Olympics.  Jobs dried up in the places they were at and now they're trying to illegally enter the USA. 
I have often wondered how they get to our border and it becomes a  humanitarian disaster,   but they can walk all the fricking way from south america through horrible, violent areas,  and there isnt a trail of rotting carcasses.

[Image: sign-took-anyone-grow-up-to-be-president...C424&ssl=1]

seriously though, should there be a competency exam that all candidates need to pass prior to getting to run?  in the day and age of handlers and the media bias that we see,  shouldnt there be a baseline mental exam to make sure we dont end up with a psychopath or other mental disorder that makes them a liability?

@JimmyinSD Who would administer this exam and what would the standards be?  Look what has been done with the CDC and hard science.   My opinion is that the voter is responsible for determining competency, any other selection institution would be unconstitutional.  What about the 25th amendment?   I am watching the elections in Germany unfold and really think there are some great aspects to hard core ideological parties having to form coalitions, agreeing to policies prior to governing a nation.

[Image: sign-took-anyone-grow-up-to-be-president...C424&ssl=1]

seriously though, should there be a competency exam that all candidates need to pass prior to getting to run?  in the day and age of handlers and the media bias that we see,  shouldnt there be a baseline mental exam to make sure we dont end up with a psychopath or other mental disorder that makes them a liability?
Lol, sooo like poll test lol. If we mentally evaluated all the politicians we wouldnt have many left.