Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dozier vs Davis PFF Grades
Quote: @StickyBun said:
@jargomcfargo said:
It's just the same shit, different year; until they prove otherwise.
I wait, and I grow weary.
Completely agree. If Dozier starts the season at OG, its the same ol' bullshit. 
At what point do people stop saying it's this guy or that guy and say it's Spielman or Zimmer when it comes to these head scratching moves we see annually that dont pan out as all the fans apparently anticipate  ahead of time?

We blame the OCs,  the position coaches,  but honestly its the HC and the GM who have the final say on the roster.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@jargomcfargo said:
It's just the same shit, different year; until they prove otherwise.
I wait, and I grow weary.
Completely agree. If Dozier starts the season at OG, its the same ol' bullshit. 
At what point do people stop saying it's this guy or that guy and say it's Spielman or Zimmer when it comes to these head scratching moves we see annually that dont pan out as all the fans apparently anticipate  ahead of time?

We blame the OCs,  the position coaches,  but honestly its the HC and the GM who have the final say on the roster.
I'm not blaming the guy (Dozier) at all, I think that's our point here. Same ol' shit is on the coaching staff and GM. Position coaches coach who they have, the GM gives him the players. The buck always stops with the GM and HC. For whatever reason they've been missing more than hitting on the O-line. 

Just wondering. Can we be happy Dozier played because it means Oli won the starting position? And that Davis probably knocked Dozier down another peg? That's my take away.

But, maybe that's just me.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Just wondering. Can we be happy Dozier played because it means Oli won the starting position? And that Davis probably knocked Dozier down another peg? That's my take away.

But, maybe that's just me.
Best way to look at it for sure. 

I think you guys are saying Cousins willed us to 7 victories last year!!

Quote: @AGRforever said:
I think you guys are saying Cousins willed us to 7 victories last year!!
nope,  just saying that 7 times last year dozier didnt cost them a win,  or that the  team collectively was able to over come his failures.