Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Vikergirl
Can you go in my post Viking Fan and fix it.

i tried using those little chevron thingies and it still didn’t post right.

Thanks

What were you trying to post? There is no hint of what you want in there.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
What were you trying to post? There is no hint of what you want in there.
i think i got it.
Thanks!
 Nope, it came off twitter and it doesn’t play.

I'm guessing it's this. I made the mistake of commenting on a similar tweet that contained this video. And I've had 3 people arguing about it in my twitter feed for a week. Every time they go back and forth, I get notifications because they're responding to my post. As of yesterday they were calling each other pathetic and stupid  :o :p  I just want them to stop but as soon as one responds, the other has to post another opinion. But it's the same opinions over and over and over. :#

https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/14...68644?s=20

Quote: @Nichelle said:
I'm guessing it's this. I made the mistake of commenting on a similar tweet that contained this video. And I've had 3 people arguing about it in my twitter feed for a week. Every time they go back and forth, I get notifications because they're responding to my post. As of yesterday they were calling each other pathetic and stupid  :o :p  I just want them to stop but as soon as one responds, the other has to post another opinion. But it's the same opinions over and over and over. :#

https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/14...68644?s=20
Tell em to get a life,  laugh if you think its funny,  roll your eyes if you dont, but hardly worth blowing up over.  You hear way worse shit about our players waiting in line for the men's room at a game.  I thought it was funny as hell,  I think you could find that ol bird in about every small town Cafe/bar in Minnesota,  and they are a riot to listen to on about every subject.  Something about that Minnesota twang pronouncing the word "fucker"  makes me laugh every time.